Mediant helps corporate issuers advance the digital transformation of proxy management, shareholder communications and annual meetings.
Technology plays an instrumental role in increasing shareholder engagement and the accurate administration of proxy processes. Mediant provides corporate issuers with a true end-to-end proxy solution comprising meeting planning, distribution of proxy materials, real-time tabulation and reporting, and in-depth data and analysis.
A lack of direct communications channels with investors and evolving shareholder profiles hamper shareholder participation and understanding.
- Mediant increases shareholder engagement and proxy participation by providing an unparalleled user experience.
- Our comprehensive service is tailored from start-to-finish, based on each clients’ brand and timeline. It streamlines production, distribution, voting, and tabulation, while post-event analysis helps to decipher voting activities.
Inaccurate voting records and a lack of trackability result in erroneous vote outcomes, damage to investor confidence, and incremental and irreconcilable costs for issuers.
- Mediant provide best-of-breed tabulation services with real-time voting results from multiple sources, including registered and beneficial holders as well as solicitor votes.
- Assured accuracy and transparency keeps all audiences engaged throughout voting processes. Multi-level quality assurance and complete vote audits also ensure regulatory compliance.
Both issuers and investors are frustrated by one-size-fits-all communications programs and a lack of availability for proxy materials, meetings and voting.
- Mediant’s intuitive and flexible technology adapts to the needs of different issuers, shareholder preferences, and changing industry regulations.
- Online reporting and management tools, virtual meetings, and innovations such as voting by Alexa and Mediant EngageTM, help issuers stay in control while providing investors with convenience and confidence that their voice is being heard.
Shareholder communications can directly impact business outcomes and are strictly regulated, but proxy processes are complex and time-consuming.
- Mediant increases proxy participation and year-round engagement by focusing on investor satisfaction. Our dedicated team of proxy experts manages your entire proxy process.
- We save time and resources, becoming the single point of contact for all intermediaries, handling tabulation and inspector-of-election duties, and keeping you informed with real-time data.
END-TO-END PROXY SOLUTION
Mediant provides a true end-to-end shareholder communications and meeting solution powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of proxy specialists. We make it simple for issuers to deliver customized campaigns that maximize voter participation.
- A scalable and integrated print and distribution network
- Enhanced mail and e-delivery capabilities across the globe
- Custom-branded shareholder materials
- Multi-channel voting that meets shareholders where they are
- Real-time voting results from paper and electronic sources
- Shareholders can literally “voice” proxy via Amazon Alexa
- In-depth data analytics and proxy vote modeling
- Multi-level QA process to ensure maximum accuracy
- Fully reconciled and audited vote reports
- Intuitive and engaging interactive documents
- Robust web hosting with custom branding
- Fully compliant and enhances the investor experience
- Virtual and hybrid annual meetings, accessible on any device
- A suite of features that maximize shareholder engagement
- Video, presentation, real-time voting, live Q&A, and more
- A suite of omni-channel tools to help achieve quorum and passage approval
- Fosters relationships with retail shareholders through direct engagement
- Includes vote promotion tools in a range of formats
Advanced investor communications technology: empowers issuers to act on, track and manage all potential touchpoints across the investor communications lifecycle.
A single, integrated platform for all post-trade communications
Real-time data transparency for easy oversight and compliance confidence
Turnkey, cloud-based technology hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Industry-leading cybersecurity: stress-tested, high redundancy, fully compliant
Intuitive, customizable interfaces with time-saving single sign-on (SSO)
No-cost updates, adding new features and maintaining compliance