Mediant helps brokers advance the digital transformation of all potential touchpoints within the investor communications lifecycle.
Technology plays a critical role in a broker’s ability to evolve with the market and continually add value to clients. Mediant provides an integrated suite of solutions that enables brokers to balance innovation with requirements. Seamlessly integrated and custom branded, our solutions streamline processes, increase productivity, and improve both advisor and investor experiences.
Brokers face increasing client and advisor expectations, driven by a fast-evolving competitive landscape.
- Mediant solutions deliver a transformative communications experience for brokers, their advisors and investors.
- Our intuitive technology seamlessly integrates with our clients’ own technology and processes, and is backed by a high-touch support model.
Fragmented, legacy technology requires costly and time-consuming management.
- Mediant’s robust digital technology is cost-effective to operate. It is continually updated with new features and functions at no additional cost.
- It frees staff to focus on strategic activities and client relationships, rather than administrative tasks. It drives down costs while increasing revenues.
- Mediant increases performance and reduces workloads by automating multiple business processes within a single platform.
- Our solutions encompass the entire investor communications ecosystem, scaling and adapting to evolving business needs and changes in regulations.
A lack of trackability and transparency across post-trade communications is a risk to regulatory compliance.
- Mediant gives compliance staff unparalleled oversight and granular reporting capabilities for proxy and other post-trade communications.
- Our regulatory compliance framework ensures alignment with delivery requirements across multiple regulatory regimes
Centralized management of your entire investor communications program, ensuring a consistently excellent client experience.
- An intuitive online dashboard that provides end-to-end visibility of your program makes it easy to understand its overall health
- Proactively highlights emerging risks – such as depository discrepancies, potential overvotes and post-sale exceptions – and facilitates rapid resolution
- Powerful search and filter tools pinpoint the delivery status of investors’ proxy materials, prospectuses and tender offers, plus proof of delivery reporting
Enhance your clients’ experience by providing a convenient online location to access shareholder communications and vote on proxy ballots.
- An intuitive online dashboard that displays upcoming meetings and votes, plus latest documents and historical documents
- Online track meetings and voting events, request a legal proxy, register for virtual meetings, and cast proxy and reorg votes online
- Manage delivery preferences by service: proxy, statements, corporate actions, reports
MIC WEALTH MANAGER
A comprehensive solution that makes it easier and faster for advisors to do their job, giving them more time to serve clients for a better customer experience.
MIC WEALTH MANAGER INCORPORATES:
- Easy and reliable proxy voting and reporting, supported by automated account management.
- Saves time for investment managers with voting authority by voting multiple accounts via single ballot
- Seamless support for investment managers that use vote agents, including ISS, Glass Lewis and Egan-Jones
- Real-time data and automated reports keep managers ahead of the curve and ensure regulatory compliance
- Increase operational efficiency and advisor satisfaction by automating the capture of voluntary corporate action elections.
- Saves time by automating the distribution of offers, capture of elections, and entry of elections into securities processing systems
- Enhances productivity through centralized management of current offers, retrieval of past offers, and making elections online
- Reduces financial risk by eliminating human error from the election capture process
INVESTOR AND CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS
A comprehensive suite of investor and client communications.
- Tracked distribution of annual reports, proxy materials and ballots to beneficial owners, with real-time status updates in MIC solutions
- Online hosting of all types of pre-sale prospectus. Real-time delivery status in MIC solutions, plus automated post-sale trade suppression
- Cost-efficient T+1 electronic and postal delivery of mandated post-sale documents, with real-time updates in MIC for easy status tracking
- Combined Confirm and Summary Prospectus service, with T+1 delivery, for significant cost savings and increased shareholder satisfaction
- Distribution of regulated and interim reports, including annual and semi-annual reports, prospectuses, and statements of additional information
- Distribution of mandated and voluntary notifications, including corporate actions, class actions, and bankruptcy
SHAREHOLDER DISCLOSURE SUPPORT for SRD II
Pay-per-request support for rapid handling of requests for shareholder details, in full compliance with the Second Shareholder Rights Directive (SRDII).
- Mediant handles incoming shareholder disclosure requests, notifying you within 24 hours and providing a clear template for your response
- Complete the template within 24 hours, notifying Mediant when ready
- Mediant securely communicates the information to the issuer/issuer agent/CSD
Comprehensive services and support across the account reporting lifecycle: the creation, generation, delivery and management of investor communications across all channels
- Statements and Confirms, rapidly produced with custom branding, and cost-effective delivery at any volume or distribution interval
- No-hassle distribution of regulated yet often ad hoc communications, including statements, confirmations, tax forms, Form ADV, Form CRS, client letters, and more
- Turn-Key E-Delivery and Archiving, secure and fully compliant, and inclusive of support for e-consent management
Advanced investor communications technology: empowers brokers to act on, track and manage all potential touchpoints across the investor communications lifecycle.
A single, integrated platform for all post-trade communications
Real-time data transparency for easy oversight and compliance confidence
Turnkey, cloud-based technology hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Industry-leading cybersecurity: stress-tested, high redundancy, fully compliant
Intuitive, customizable interfaces with time-saving single sign-on (SSO)
No-cost updates, adding new features and maintaining compliance