Mediant helps custodian banks advance the digital transformation of proxy and other post-trade investor communications.
Technology plays a critical role in a custodian bank’s ability to evolve with the market and continually add value to clients. Mediant provides an integrated suite of post-trade communications solutions, delivered through a single platform. It streamlines processes, increases productivity, safeguards regulatory compliance, and enhances the end-client experience.
Custodian banks are falling behind on both investment manager and client expectations.
- Mediant provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of post-trade communications solutions, backed by 24/7 support.
- Everything is in one place, with intuitive and customizable interfaces ensuring maximum clarity and ease-of-use.
- Mediant’s robust digital technology is cost-effective to operate. It is continually updated with new features and functions at no additional cost.
- It frees staff to focus on strategic activities rather than administrative tasks, helping to increase efficiency and boost revenues.
- Mediant increases performance and reduces workloads by automating multiple business processes within a single platform.
- Highly adaptable, it handles proxy processing, global and domestic corporate actions, and rapidly adapts to changes in regulations.
- Mediant gives custody operations and compliance managers unparalleled oversight of proxy and other post-trade communications.
- A single dashboard of real-time data makes it easy to monitor and report on all regulatory requirements
MIC CUSTODY MANAGER
The most comprehensive platform for custody operations and compliance managers to oversee proxy and other post-trade communications, and fulfill regulatory compliance.
- A single dashboard for proxy, reorg, class actions and related workflows, plus meetings in all regions: APAC, EMEA, LATAM, NAM
- Track proxy delivery and voting by issuer, client and investment manager
- View all documents and delivery dates, plus proof of delivery for both digital and print fulfillment
MIC WEALTH MANAGER
A comprehensive solution that makes it easier and faster for advisors to do their job, giving them more time to serve clients for a better customer experience.
MIC WEALTH MANAGER INCORPORATES:
- Easy and reliable proxy voting and reporting, supported by automated account management.
- Saves time for investment managers with voting authority by voting multiple accounts via single ballot
- Seamless support for investment managers that use vote agents, including ISS, Glass Lewis and Egan-Jones
- Real-time data and automated reports keep managers ahead of the curve and ensure regulatory compliance
- Increase operational efficiency and advisor satisfaction by automating the capture of voluntary corporate action elections.
- Saves time by automating the distribution of offers, capture of elections, and entry of elections into securities processing systems
- Enhances productivity through centralized management of current offers, retrieval of past offers, and making elections online
- Reduces financial risk by eliminating human error from the election capture process
A comprehensive suite of services for efficient and compliant investor communications programs, custom branded and designed to increase shareholder engagement.
- Tracked distribution of annual reports, proxy materials and ballots to beneficial owners, with real-time status updates in MIC solutions
- Online hosting of all types of pre-sale prospectuses. Real-time delivery status in MIC solutions, plus automated post-sale trade suppression
- Cost-efficient T+1 electronic and postal delivery of mandated post-sale documents, with real-time updates in MIC Custody Manager for easy status tracking
- Combined Confirm and Summary Prospectus service, with T+1 delivery, for significant cost savings and increased shareholder satisfaction
- Distribution of regulated and interim reports, including annual and semi-annual reports, prospectuses, and statements of additional information
- Distribution of mandated and voluntary notifications, including corporate actions, class actions, and bankruptcy
SHAREHOLDER DISCLOSURE SUPPORT for SRD II
Pay-per-request support for rapid handling of requests for shareholder details, in full compliance with the second Shareholder Rights Directive (SRDII).
- Mediant handles incoming shareholder disclosure requests, notifying you within 24 hours and providing a clear template for your response
- Complete the template within 24 hours, notifying Mediant when ready
- Mediant securely communicates the information to the issuer/issuer agent/CSD
Comprehensive services and support across client communications: the creation, generation, delivery and management across all channels and business lines.
- Statements and Confirms, rapidly produced with custom branding, and cost-effective delivery at any volume or distribution interval
- No-hassle distribution of regulated yet often ad hoc communications, including statements, confirmations, tax forms, Form ADV, Form CRS, client letters, and more
- Turn-Key E-Delivery and Archiving, secure and fully compliant, and inclusive of support for e-consent management
Advanced investor communications technology: empowers banks to act on, track and manage all potential touchpoints across the investor communications lifecycle.
A single, integrated platform for all post-trade communications
Real-time data transparency for easy oversight and compliance confidence
Turnkey, cloud-based technology hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Industry-leading cybersecurity: stress-tested, high redundancy, fully compliant
Intuitive, customizable interfaces with time-saving single sign-on (SSO)
No-cost updates, adding new features and maintaining compliance